Closet Organization Tips & Tour | Rachel Talbott. ♥ Products Used: http://rdy.cr/474e3a
SUBSCRIBE to my channel and www.RachelTalbott.com for tons of organization, DIY ideas and fashion & beauty posts every week! ♥♥♥
♥ Top Tips:
1) Invest In Closet Organizers
you can find them at PotteryBarn, Target, Ikea or any other organizational/home type store.
2) Use clear containers for shoes you don't wear as often. You can find them at Target, or here: http://bit.ly/1wjpANa
3) If you are not using clear or see through boxes for shoes, use a label maker, or polaroids to help you know which shoes are in what box. You can find my label maker here: http://bit.ly/1wjpCER
4) Use the same hangers, and color coordinate your clothing.
You can find velvet hangers like mine here: http://bit.ly/1wjpGEk
5) Find organizers specifically designed for accessories.
Sunglasses Organizer - http://bit.ly/1sOC3gA
Stackers for Jewelry- http://bit.ly/1wjpJjD
Underwear & Bra Organizers http://bit.ly/1wjpvJr
♥MY WEBSITE: http://www.racheltalbott.com
♥MUSIC CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SingingProudAndLoud
♥VLOG CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/RachelTalbott
♥HUBBYS COOKING CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/ByronTalbott
♥MAILING ADDRESS: 18653 Ventura Blvd., #655, Tarzana, CA 91356
* DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed are true &my own. I link affiliate links to make it easier for you to find the exact products I mention.....and... I LOVE YOU!!!! =) Thank you for supporting what I do!! ♥♥♥
THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED VIDEO
Tags: Closet Organization Tips & Tour | Rachel Talbott, RachelTalbott, Rachel Talbott, CheckInTheMirror, ByronTalbott, Byron Talbott, The Talbotts, Closet Tour, Organizational Tips, Target, Closet Organization Tips, Organizing your closet, Organizing a small closet, tips for a small closet